GLOBAL WEB MARKET GROUP S.A.S is a French Incorporated Limited Company having its headquarters at Domaine de Bellechasse 36260 SAINT PIERRE DE JARDS, FRANCE. Company registration number 884 415 787, Registre du Commerce de CHÂTEAUROUX. T.V.A Intracommunautaire FR6888441578700016.
STALKER OUTDOORS is a group of registered brands composed of STALKER MAD BIKE, STALKER MAD BOATS, STALKER MAD BAITS and STALKER ARCHERY. All are registered brands owned by GLOBAL WEB MARKET GROUP S.A.S or by one of its subsidiaries. All conditions presented here below that apply to items promoted under one of the here above mentioned brands or group of brands are binding as conditions that are to be enforced if necessary by the holding company that owns the brands' rights.
Sales made through the website WWW.STALKER-OUTDOORS.COM fall under the general conditions established for STALKER OUTDOORS in name of all the brands it regroups. Some specificities may apply to certain items that belong under the collections of items for the STALKER MAD BOATS, STALKER MAD BIKE, STALKER MAD BAITS, STALKER ARCHERY brands.
Conditions established for STALKER OUTDOORS apply to all brands. Specific Conditions may apply to a specific brand. In such a case, special conditions will be enacted.
This Privacy and Security Statement (“Statement”) applies to all mobile applications, websites and domains owned by our family of companies linking to or posting this Statement, including STALKER OUTDOORS, STALKER MAD BOATS, STALKER MAD BIKE, STALKER MAD BAITS, STALKER ARCHERY ( the "sites").
Personal Information is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual.
A Corporate Afilliate is an entity owned by or under common ownership with us.
A Business Partner is an entity with which we have an ongoing business relationship to provide data analysis, to assist in developing a Site or to provide marketing services, specialized products or services or information to visitors to the Sites.
You are not required to provide Personal Information to browse the Sites. If you choose to purchase products and/or services from the Sites, you may be asked to provide your name, credit card information, telephone number (in case our customer service personnel need to reach you about your order), mailing and/or shipping address, and email address. If you choose to create an online account, you may provide your name, address, telephone number, email address or other information you choose to provide. To participate in or submit content to one of our Sites or to view exclusive content on the Sites, you will be required to have an online account. If you request a catalog, we may ask for your mailing address. If you ask to receive our newsletters or send a Wish List or Email-A-Friend message, we may ask for an email address. If you participate in surveys or contests, we may ask for your contact information, qualifying information, opinion and background information, such as your age, gender, approximate household income, type of outdoor sport you enjoy, frequency in which you engage in your sport, and where you go to enjoy your sport. Those seeking Career Opportunities may be asked to provide contact, background, education and employment information. If you participate in our online communities, any information you post is publicly accessible. If you download one of our mobile applications (“App”), we will collect your name and contact information, as well as information about your device, so that we can identify you when you connect with us.
We may use your information for our general commercial purposes, including:
- Providing information about our products, services and special events and those of third parties which we believe may be of interest to you.
- Processing and fulfilling your purchase order or request for information, contacting you regarding your order, or answering any questions/concerns you might have regarding your order.
- Customizing your Site experience and speeding up the shopping process by remembering you through your online account.
- Allowing registered members to submit content to our Sites and participate in our communities, online ratings and reviews, talk forums, chats, blogs and outdoor questions and answers forums, and providing them with access to exclusive content.
- Conducting surveys to assess customer satisfaction and preferences.
- Administering contests or sweepstakes.
- Allowing you to create a wish list and email a personal greeting to a friend with your information.
- Considering and processing applications for employment.
- Offering and operating our mobile Apps.
We may receive information about you from third-party sources when you allow us access to your data through a third-party service to create a Site profile or when a friend provides us your information. We may also receive information about you from third parties in connection with your use of our Apps. For example, if you enroll in the Pay with Rewards program on our App, we may receive transaction information from your payment card network (e.g., MasterCard), which we use to operate that program so that you may redeem points under that program’s terms. In addition, we may receive information from social networking sites, databases, online marketing firms, and ad targeting firms, including:
- Personal information about you, including user name and connection list, email address and password, if you access any of the Sites using a third-party social networking application or feature, such as Facebook Connect, through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you;
- Personal information about you if other users of a third-party website give us access to their profiles and you are one of their "connections" or information about you is otherwise accessible through your "connections" web page, profile page, or similar page on a social networking or other third-party website or interactive service;
- Demographic data, such as your age range, gender, and interests;
- Information about your advertising interaction and viewing data, such as if you click on certain advertisements;
- Your name and email address if a Site user gives information about the Sites to you, such as through the "Email-a-Friend" feature; and
- References and background checks for job applicants.
With the exception of information collected through the "Email-A-Friend" feature (which is only used to forward messages from you), we may combine the information we collect about you through the Sites with records from third-party sources in order to improve our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you and to offer you opportunities to purchase products or services that we think may be of interest to you. Please note that if we combine the information we receive from third-party sources with information we collect through the Sites, we will treat it in accordance with this Statement.
- We may share your Personal Information as provided in this Statement. We may share Personal Information with our Corporate Affiliates.
- We may provide Personal Information to our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf (e.g., analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, sending emails about our products or services, etc.).
- We do on occasion share your name and mailing address with other companies that, in our judgment, are similar to us or our Corporate Affiliates for marketing and promotions of their products and services where we believe that their products and services would be of interest to you.
- We may also sell, transfer or otherwise disclose Personal Information, including, but not limited to, your name and mailing address, in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a merger, consolidation or sale of some or substantially all of our assets.
- We may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties without restriction.
- We may use third party-placed tracking pixels and Cookies and related or similar technologies to help us understand how to improve the customer experience on our Sites, to personalize our content, and to develop and improve our products and services, including advertising.
Pay With Rewards Program
If you enroll in the Pay with Rewards program, we may share your information with MasterCard in order to allow you to redeem points in accordance with that program. You can opt out of this sharing by unenrolling in the Pay with Rewards program.
If you enroll in the Pay with Rewards program, you authorize your payment card network (e.g., MasterCard) to monitor activity on your selected payment card(s) and to share certain transaction data with us and our service providers so that you may redeem points under that program’s terms. You can withdraw your authorization and stop this sharing by unenrolling from the Pay with Rewards program.
If you purchase our goods or services on Amway.com, we will share with Amway the Amway IBO number and the dollar amount of each purchase. If you are a member of the Amway program and you do not want us to disclose that information, then you must contact Amway directly. Opting out of having us disclose information to Amway will most likely preclude you from participating in the special membership or rewards program offered by Amway.
If you would like to change your Personal Information in our records or remove your name from our catalog or postal mailing list or from lists we share with other selected companies, contact us using one of the methods set out in the Contacting Us section below or by email using the address email@example.com. If you are an online registered member, you can access "Your Account" to update the Personal Information you have stored online.
You may opt out of receiving our email newsletters at any time by choosing the unsubscribe link provided in each email. You may also edit your email preferences on "Your Account" page.
We will honor your requests to change or delete your Personal Information in compliance with applicable law. Requests to remove Personal Information from marketing lists will apply to future mailings and future sharing of information, not to past disclosures or use. Please remember that we do not have access to, or control over, advertisers' or service providers' cookies, and the information practices of third parties are not covered by this Statement.
We may collect information about how users navigate through a Site during thousands of Site visits. For example, we use Cookie technology:
- to track which pages on Sites our visitors view and which web browsers they use. We analyze this information in aggregate to improve the Sites by making them more responsive to the needs and preferences of our users.
- when you register on the Sites so that each time you visit the Sites we can remember your specified area of interest and any other information you have voluntarily provided and saved.
- to track the items you placed in your shopping cart during a single shopping session and to enable us to provide better service to you by maintaining your shopping cart between visits (so you do not have to enter each item again).
- to help us understand our Site traffic patterns to determine our visitors’ interests and needs.
Because we rely on Cookies to make the shopping experience easier and more tailored to your needs, your browser must be set to accept Cookies before you can place an order. If you would like more information about how Cookies work, go to cookiecentral.com.
We may use a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs) that helps us better manage content on the Sites by informing us about the content that is of interest to our customers. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users by collecting information such as a visitor's cookie number, the time, date, duration and number of page views, a description of the page where the web beacon is placed, and details about any items that were purchased. In addition, we may use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails the recipients have opened. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and our marketing campaigns. If you would like to opt out of receiving these emails, see the “How You Can Control the Use of Your Personal Information” section.
We do not currently employ technology that responds to do not track signals from your browser.
BUSINESS PARTNER COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
For further information questions or concerns about this Statement, please:
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your name, address, telephone number, email address and a note of instruction; or
- Write to us at: STALKER OUTDOORS, Domaine de Bellechasse 36260 SAINT PIERRE DE JARDS, FRANCE (EUROPE) and include your name, address, telephone number and a note of instruction.
Effective date: March 31, 2021.
1. STALKER OUTDOORS Responsibilities
The STALKER OUTDOORS moderators will not look at every post, photo, video, or comment made on these Sites nor do we guarantee the integrity of every member on the Site. These Sites are not responsible if information made available on these Sites is not accurate, complete or current. We reserve the right to modify the contents of these Sites at any time (including removing postings, lock postings, warn members, suspend accounts, and/or cancel accounts without prior notice), but we have no obligation to update any information on these Sites.
Our Sites and the Community Areas including such content as text, videos, pictures, audio, graphics, music and sound is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries and we have all rights therein. Each third party content provider owns the copyright in content original to it. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law all individual articles, blogs, videos, content and other elements comprising our Sites are also copyrighted works, and we (subject to the rights of our licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) have all rights therein. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, these Sites with or without notice.
2. User Responsibilities
You must be 18 years of age or older to provide information through these Sites. By using these Sites you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You hereby grant to these Sites and its affiliates the worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any message posted in the Community Areas.
You are solely responsible for reading and complying with any supplemental terms and/or rules, including, without limitation, those for any contests, sweepstakes, promotions or other additional features made available on the Site.
By submitting your email address in connection with content you have submitted such as rating and review, your Questions or Answer, you agree that STALKER OUTDOORS and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review, Questions or Answers and other administrative purposes.
By submitting any content to STALKER OUTDOORS, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 13 years old; and that
These Sites, including all of its contents, such as text, images, and the HTML or other code used ("Materials") are STALKER OUTDOORS' property or that of our suppliers or licensors and are protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit, or distribute any Materials from these Sites, in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without our prior, specific written permission. We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access our Sites and to use the information and services contained here.
In turn, you grant us a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free license to use any content you post on these Sites, or through these Sites, for any purpose, subject to the express terms of this Agreement.
4. Conduct on the SiteBy accessing the Site, you agree to the following rules of conduct. You or third parties acting on your behalf are not allowed to frame these Sites or use frames or utilize framing techniques or technology to enclose any content included on these Sites without STALKER OUTDOORS express written consent. Additionally, you may not utilize any site content in any meta tags or any other "hidden text" techniques or technologies without STALKER OUTDOORS express written consent. You agree and warrant that you shall not distribute, submit or publish any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statue, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, illegal, obscene, sexually explicit, insulting, vulgar, defamatory, libelous, hateful, abusive, excessively violent, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
You agree to not abuse the variety of tools STALKER OUTDOORS provides for member interaction for the purpose of spamming users. We look for certain user behaviors to determine whether an account is spamming and will terminate the account of the abuser.
You agree to not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity.
You understand the Site is available for your personal, non-commercial use only, and you agree not to use the Site for commercial activities or sales. Additionally, you may not ask members for help in the form of money, gifts, or donations.
You agree to not to upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available unsolicited or unauthorized advertising. Pyramid schemes and cash gifting scams are illegal and posting information about these schemes anywhere on STALKER OUTDOORS sites is prohibited.
You agree to not use the Site in any unlawful manner or otherwise inconsistent with all applicable laws and regulations or in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site.
You agree to not submit any content to the STALKER OUTDOORS Ratings and Reviews and the Customer Outdoor Answers for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party or include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers.
You will not attempt to interfere in any way with STALKER OUTDOORS' site networks or network security, or attempt to use these Sites to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system, or attempt to post or transmit any information that constitutes a computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You will not engage in conduct constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation or which fails to comply with accepted Internet protocol.
5. Security Rules
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. STALKER OUTDOORS will investigate occurrences and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting the user or users who are involved in such violations. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the App, including, without limitation, the following:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which user is not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to STALKER OUTDOORS sites, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Reverse engineering, reconstructing, copying, preparing derivative works or otherwise imitating the App.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; or
- Attempting to obtain information or account access from or about any user, host or network via any means including, without limitation, impersonation, false representations, "phishing" or "pharming" or misrepresentation.
6. Content Materials You Submit
By posting UGC to these Sites, you understand and agree you grant STALKER OUTDOORS and its affiliates an unrestricted, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, reproduce, adapt, translate and distribute such UGC for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, throughout the world in any media. STALKER OUTDOORS does not assert any ownership over your UGC. You understand and agree your UGC is as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to the Site in these Terms, you retain full ownership of all your UGC and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your UGC. By using these Sites, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content, and that you will be responsible for paying all royalties and other fees that might be due to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify STALKER OUTDOORS for all claims resulting from content you supply. You are not entitled to any compensation for UGC you post on these Sites unless otherwise agreed upon. STALKER OUTDOORS does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through STALKER OUTDOORS to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. However, STALKER OUTDOORS reserves the right to remove or tor refuse to post any submission for any reason.
7. Notice of Abuse
You may remove your UGC from the Site at any time, and you may terminate your membership at any time by logging into your account and following the instructions in your User profile.
STALKER OUTDOORS reserves the right to immediately terminate your account without further notice in the event that, in its judgment, you violate these rules for Community Guidelines. Additionally, accounts that are inactive for more than one year may be removed without further notice.
9. Links to Other Sites
Members will find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the site and services of our partners, suppliers, affiliates, advertisers and other third parties. We provide links to other sites we think you may enjoy or access the information contained therein. We do not endorse, take responsibility for, monitor or check for accuracy, appropriateness or completeness of any Third-Party Content. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third-Party Sites or to use any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk. You understand and agree to release STALKER OUTDOORS from any and all liability, direct or indirect, and for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any Third-Party Content, whether appearing on the Site or on a Third-Party Site. Additionally, Site widgets or other Site content may be included on web pages and web sites that are not associated with us and of which we have no control. These sites operate independently of STALKER OUTDOORS and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we encourage you to review these policies before submitting any Personal Information through these sites.
10. Copyright Complaints
You may not use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that violates the rights of any third party. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and prohibit users from uploading and posting materials that infringes another party's intellectual property rights. If you believe that your material has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the following written information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; (iv) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner of authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Our copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached as follows:
Copyright Agent: email@example.com
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated or if the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) requirements have been met. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material pending resolution of the matter. We will terminate the accounts of users that we determine are repeat infringers.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who makes false claims that material or an activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
11. Updates to Our Community Guidelines
STALKER OUTDOORS reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this policy to reflect changes in our business practices and service offerings. The most recent version of the Community Guidelines will be posted on the Site. It is your responsibility to check for changes we make to the Community Guidelines. Your use of the Site after any changes to the Community Guidelines or other policies indicates to us you accept the changes. We will also notify you of any material changes in the way we treat your information by placing a prominent notice on our site or sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account.
12. Proprietary Rights
As between you and STALKER OUTDOORS, (or other company whose marks appear on or via these Sites). STALKER OUTDOORS (or the respective company) is the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark, registered trademark and/or service mark appearing on these Sites, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the Content and/or information on these Sites, unless otherwise indicated.
Except as otherwise provide herein, use of these Sites does not grant you a license to any Content, features or materials you may access on these Sites and you may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of such Content, features or materials, in whole or in part. Any commercial use of these Sites is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by us.
You may not download or save a copy of any of the Content or screens for any purpose except as otherwise provided by STALKER OUTDOORS. If you make use of these Sites, other than as provided herein, in doing so you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. We do not grant any license or other authorization to any user of our trademarks registered trademarks, service marks, other copyrightable material or any other intellectual property by including them on these Sites.
The information on these Sites including, without limitation, all design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements is protected by law including copyright law.
Product names, logos, designs, titles, words or phrases may be protected under law as the trademarks, service mark or trade names of STALKER OUTDOORS or other entities. Such trademarks, service marks and trade names may be registered in the United States and internationally.
The STALKER OUTDOORS logos and service names are trademarks of STALKER OUTDOORS (the "STALKER Marks"). Without STALKER OUTDOORS's prior permission, you agree not to display or use STALKER Marks in any manner. Nothing on these Sites should be construed to grant any license or right to use any STALKER Mark without our prior written consent.
13. IndemnityYou agree to defend, indemnify and hold STALKER OUTDOORS, its directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, joint ventures, and third-party service providers, including but not limited to GLOBAL WEB MARKET GROUP S.A.S, harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, in any way arising from, related to our in connection with you use of these Sites, your violation of the Terms or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through these Sites by you, including, but not limited to, any third party claim that any information or materials you provide infringes any third party proprietary right.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
THESE SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, FUNCTION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES IS PROVIDED "AS IS". WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS. ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PATICULAR PURPOSE. STALKER OUTDOORS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THESE SITES OR THE FUNCTION, CONTENT OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THEREBY WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. STALKER OUTDOORS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THESE SITES WILL MEET USERS EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THESE SITES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THESE SITES, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THEM.
ANY MATERIAL, UPLOADED TO, DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THESE SITES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE UPLODE OR DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
STALKER OUTDOORS DOES NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE COMPLETENESS, TRUTHFULNESS, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT POSTED TO OR THROUGH THESE SITES OR ENDORSE ANY OPINIONS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THESE SITES. STALKER OUTDOORS IS NOT A PARTY TO, AND DOES NOT MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN USERS AND THIRD PARTIES WITHOUT THE DIRECT INVOLVEMENT OF STALKER OUTDOORS.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL STALKER OUTDOORS, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTION RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, OR LOST BUSINESS, DATA OR SALES, OR COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF STALKER OUTDOORS OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE OR SUCH INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF STALKER OUTDOORS TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS OF YOUR USE OF THESE SITES EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, $100.00.
16. Applicable Law/Jurisdiction
You agree that the laws of the Republic if France/European Union excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, shall govern these Terms. Please note that your use of these Sites may be subject to other local, state, national, and international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for resolving any claim of dispute with STALKER OUTDOORS or relating in any way to your use of these Sites resides in the courts located in Châteauroux (FRANCE) and you further agree and expressly consent to exercise of personal jurisdiction in the said courts.
17. Consent to Processing
By providing any personal information to or through these Sites, all users, including without limitation users in the European Union, fully understand unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information.
Any inquiries concerning these Terms should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. STALKER OUTDOORS may also provide notices of changes to the Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you on these Sites.
19. General Information
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and STALKER OUTDOORS and govern your use of these Sites, superseding any prior agreements between you and STALKER OUTDOORS. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that are applicable to certain parts of these Sites.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between STALKER OUTDOORS and you as a result of this Agreement or your user of these Sites.
Any claim of cause of action you may have with respect to STALKER OUTDOORS or these Sites must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim of cause of action arose.
The failure of STALKER OUTDOORS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties never the less agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.
You may not assign the Terms or any of your rights or obligation under the Terms without STALKER OUTDOORS's express written consent.
The Terms inure to the benefit of STALKER OUTDOORS successors, assigns and licensees. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
20. General Content GuidelinesTop
Images Uploaded to Outdoor Questions and Answers on STALKER OUTDOORS:
- Must be in BMP, PNG, GIF or JPEG format.
- File size must be 5 MB or less.
- Images but be at least 60 pixels tall and 60 pixels wide.
- If you are not the copyright holder, you may not submit copyrighted images.
- Objectionable images will be rejected.
- Uploaded images become the property of STALKER OUTDOORS.
When writing your question, answer or review on STALKER OUTDOORS:
- Use the product before writing the review.
- When writing a review, focus on the product and you individual experience using it.
- When writing a review, provide detail about why you liked or disliked a product.
- When writing a review, please avoid info that changes, such as price and promotional details, info about other companies and websites, inappropriate language and attitude.
- When writing a review, please do not submit any feedback other than for product reviews. If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact us directly using the Contact Us page of the Site.
- Questions, Answers and Reviews must be in English
- When writing a question or answer, make sure it is relevant to the product
- When writing a answer, make sure it is relevant to the question being asked
- When writing a question or answer, if applicable, include the model number
21. Questions and Suggestions
- by email at: email@example.com and include your name and telephone number or mail address so that we can contact you; or
- by letter to us at: GLOBAL WEB MARKET GROUP SAS Domaine de Bellechasse 36260 SAINT PIERRE DE JARDS, FRANCE making sure to include your name and mailing address or telephone number so that we can contact you.
22. Mobile Terms & Conditions
STALKER OUTDOORS collects certain information automatically upon subscription. Information collected includes information about the type of mobile device you use, the unique device identifier, mobile phone number, and mobile operating system. STALKER OUTDOORS does not sell or share this mobile device or your opt-in data with any unrelated third parties without your express consent.
23. Text Message Program Terms
STALKER OUTDOORS provides users with the opportunity to interact with STALKER OUTDOORS CUSTOMER SERVICE CREW via text messages through different text message programs: Offers & Updates and Orders & Shipping. You can enroll in one or both programs, which operate independently.
By opting in, each STALKER OUTDOORS mobile subscriber:
- Represents that the subscriber is the authorized user of the mobile device and owner of the mobile phone number provided in the enrollment process;
- Gives STALKER OUTDOORS express permission to send text messages (including auto-dialed, pre-recorded and/or promotional texts) to the mobile number until the subscriber tells STALKER OUTDOORS to stop;
- Agrees to receive text messages from STALKER OUTDOORS even if the registered mobile number is on a Do-Not-Call list;
Participation is voluntary. You are not required to participate in order to purchase goods or services from STALKER OUTDOORS. Message frequency may vary.
If you change carriers or change or deactivate your mobile number it is your responsibility to opt out of STALKER OUTDOORS text messaging program before making any such change. Failing to do so will be a material breach of these program terms.
How to cancel. To cancel Offers & Update texts, please reply STOP to any text at any time and receive one final text acknowledging receipt of your STOP Offers & Updates request. To cancel Orders & Shipping texts please reply STOP to any Orders & Shipping text and receive one final text acknowledging receipt of your STOP Orders & Shipping request. If you have enrolled in both programs you must reply STOP to each program; this way you can continue to receive Orders & Shipping texts if you decide to cancel Offers & Updates texts.
To get help with text messages. Reply HELP to any text at any time. STALKER OUTDOORS does not charge any fee for your participation in either text message program. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding message or data rates or charges that may apply.
For additional support contact Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
24. Effective Date
Welcome and thank you for becoming a loyal customer of STALKER OUTDOORS.